Shihan Wong Tuang Seng
(8th Dan, World Shitoryu Karate Federation
• Certified Shihan (8th Dan), Master grade
• National Coach for Singapore Karate Team (17th Sea Games, 1993)
• National Coach for Singapore Karate Team (3rd World Union Karate Organization, WUKO, 1975)
• Singapore Karate Team Representative for 1st and 2nd WUKO, 1970 and 1972)
• Organized 1st Asian Shitoryu Championships, 1978.
• National Coach for Singapore Karate Team to 6th WUKO, 1982.
• National Coach for Singapore Karate Team to 8th WUKO, 1986.
• Appointed as Hon. Treasurer and Chairman of Technical Committee for Asia Pacific Shitoryu Karate-
• Head Coach, Shitoryu Karate Asscociation since 1977.
Shihan Michael Wong Hong Teng
(7th Dan, Shotokan Internation Federation, Registered NROC coach )
• Team Manager, 6th World Union Karate-
• Delegation Leader, 15th SEA GAMES, Malaysia, 1989
• Team Manager, 1st Junior Asia Union of Karate-
• Coach and Manager, 4th World Women’s Cup, Japan, 1993
• Referee, 17th SEA GAMES, Singapore, 1993
• Referee, 12th Asian Games, Japan, 1994
• Refereem 14th Asian Games, Thailand, 1998
• Coach and Delegation Leader, 9th World Shotokan Karate Federation Championships, Japan, 2006.
Shihan Chia Kwek Fah
(7th Dan, Shitoryu, Registered NROC Master Coach)
• Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Sports Science)-
• Certified NROC Master Coach, Karate-
• Certified Sports First Aider (Australia),2008
• Certified First Aider (Singapore), valid till 2011.
• Certified 7th Dan Blackbelter since 1997.
• Represented Singapore in 1973, Asian Pacific Karate Union Championship, Singapore.75,
• Represented Singapore in 1975, 3rd World Karatedo Championship, Japan.
• Represented Singapore in 1976, 2nd Asian Pacific Karate Union Championship, Indonesia.
• Represented Singapore in 1977, 3rd Asian Pacific Karate Union Championship, Japan.
• Represented Singapore in 1978, 1st Asian Pacific Shitoryu Karate Championship, Singapore.
• Represented Singapore in 1980, Gold medalist, 2nd Asian Pacific Shitoryu Karate Championship, Jarkarta, Indonesia.
• 1991 Obtained APUKO Kata Judge Qualification, New Zealand.
• 1997 Founded Ken Shin Kai Karate Club in Singapore to promote Sports Karate-
• Organised Pesta Sukan Karate-
• Elected as Hon. Secretary of Singapore Karate-
• Obtained WKF 6th Dan Qualification, certified by World Karate-
• 2001, Obtained AKF Kumite Judge B Qualification, certified by Asian Karate-
• 2001, Team Manager of Singapore National Karate Team in XXI Sea Games.
• 2004 Organised and conducted National Accreditation Course for Karate-
• 2005, Team Manger of 23rd Sea Games in Cebu Philippines for Singapore Karate-
• 2005, Obtained Master Coach status from National Registry of Coaching, Singapore Sports Council.
• 2006, Organising Secretary of 8th AKF Junior and Cadet Championships.
• 2006, Obtained WKF 7 Dan Qualification, certified by World Karate-
• 2008, Obtained Bsc (Exercise and Sports Science, ECU, Australia).
• 2008, Certified Shihan status, ISKU.
• 2009, Certified Person Trainer, American College of Exercise (ACE)
• 2009, Director, FIT Singapore.
• 2009, Founder member of Karate-